We Bring Brands and Vapers Together

JOIN THE LARGEST VAPING AD NETWORK IN THE WORLD

Advertise your business across all the top websites and in the vaping Industry.


Services

Advertise your product or services directly on Ecig Media publisher websites.

Network Reach
We have partnered with most of the top publishers in the vaping industry and provide access to over 200 million impressions every month.

Quick and Easy to Use
We bring all of the top publishers under one roof so you can easily manage your marketing campaigns in one place.

Retargeting is a service that converts website visitors into buyers. On average only 2% of visitors convert on their first visit. Retargeting focuses on converting the other 98%. Once a visitor leaves your website you can display ads to them all over the web. Generate more sales by keeping your brand in front of potential customers.

Put our experience to work for your vapor business with a custom-tailored solution for any marketing need.

The vapor industry gets more competitive by the minute – it pays to stay a step ahead. We’ve been involved in marketing e-cigarette and vapor products since 2008 and are prepared to provide real guidance and insight on any and all fronts of your marketing strategy.

Email is a powerful tool. Get more out of your list with tried-and-true methods.

Email marketing is one of our strongest offerings. We have executed successful email campaigns in this industry and others, using rock-solid methods. We’ll build an email strategy around your goal whether it be conversion, lead acquisition, branding or otherwise.


About Ecig MediaMORE ABOUT US

Advertising Experience, 100
Vape Industry Knowledge, 100
Technology and Service, 100

We know how hard it can be to advertise in the vaping industry, and unlike most marketing agencies, we also know what works in the vaping industry. In fact, since 2008 we have generated over 12 million dollars in vape related sales on our in-house publisher websites. Because of our great reputation in the industry we were able to combine all of the top vape related publishers under one technology platform we call EcigMedia.

matt

Lead

The Founder and resident marketing guru, Matt turns your goals into a top-view plan for success.

Matt Longley
Founder
brad

Automate

An email & automation wizard, Brad ensures every piece of your strategy works together like a well-oiled machine.

Brad Ulery
Marketing Automation
kevin

PLAN

A vape-industry expert, Kevin selects the most effective media for your brand or product.

Kevin Burke
Media Specialist
Mike

Design

A wildly talented and well-versed designer, Mike gives your brand and product a winning appearance online.

Mike Puente
Graphic Designer

LATEST NEWSALL NEWS ON OUR BLOG

Norm Bour Vape Mentors
Exploring E-Liquid Business Models
admin |

This Blog is supplied by Norm Bour and VapeMentors, consultants to vape shops, e-liquid manufacturers, online businesses and

Read More
5 Vapor Advertising Techniques to Build Your Vape Business
admin |

1. Switch your ad every month to keep potential vaper customers engaged in your brand. Lets face it,

Read More
Vape Mentors Logo
Are we replacing one addiction for another?
admin |

We disdain cigarettes. We consider them smelly, obnoxious and no one is more of a vocal opponent then

Read More

FIND US

Call Us
(844) 324-4633
EMAIL
info@ecigmedia.com